ONLINE ANGER MANAGEMENT CLASSES
Personal Growth * Relationship Enhancement * Court-Approved
Best Quality at Reasonable Prices
Instructor: John Hamel, Ph.D., LCSW * www.JohnHamel.net
Scientifically-Based, Proven Effective
Based on cutting-edge research and the instructor’s 27 years conducting court-approved programs, these comprehensive anger management courses meet and exceed best practice standards. They are the online version of the research-based Alternative Behavior Choices group program offered in the San Francisco Bay Area, California.
The instructor, a world-renowned expert in the areas of relationship aggression and domestic violence, offers practical, evidence-based interventions and techniques. You will not be disappointed!
- Can be taken from anywhere in the world, at home or on the go
- Completely self-paced to suit your schedule
- Draw on latest findings from cognitive-behavioral science, studies on relationship dynamics, and brain research
- Easy-to-understand lessons and exercises on emotion management, coping with stress, positive communication, and conflict resolution
- Covers all types of anger management problems, with focus on high conflict relationships and low-moderate forms of interpersonal aggression
- Appropriate for both voluntary and court-referred students
The online course options allow you to take the classes anytime, anywhere and at your own pace. Each course is simple, clear, concise and very helpful. The comprehensive course package is helpful in both interpersonal and work-place conflict resolution. I found the exercises and videos at the end of the course to be very helpful to wrap up the important lessons. I would highly recommend this course package to anyone."
Santa Rosa, CA
Fantastic! The course was highly informative, and easy to go through. It's already helped me in my relationships. I highly recommend it."
The instructor is a court-approved anger management and domestic violence treatment provider. Enroll in the course hours you are required to complete, and get your certificate.
If for any reason your certificate is not approved, we will work with you to give you any additional documentation that is necessary, or give you a 100% refund of your fees.
Courses available in 2 hour, 4 hour, 8 hour, 12 hour and 16 hour versions.
Longer courses include more materials and go deeper into the subject.
The 8, 12 and 16 hour courses include video and interactive exercises.
- COURSE AM-1: 2 Hours - $40
- COURSE AM-2: 4 Hours - $65
- COURSE AM-3: 8 Hours - $85
- COURSE AM-4: 12 Hours - $110
- COURSE AM-5: 16 Hours - $125
CLICK HERE for more information and to register for any of these online courses.
SPECIAL DISCOUNTS are available for mental health professionals, educators, human resource departments and other organizations. Contact John Hamel, Ph.D., LCSW, for more details at (415) 472-3275, or email@example.com
Course payment may be made with credit or debit card or PayPal. You'll get immediate access to the course following purchase.
Ask Dr. Hamel:
Send us an email and let us know what's on your mind. Dr. Hamel will share with you insights from his clinical practice and court experience to help you with these questions.